Haven't posted in a while because i've been busy with life, but i'm trying to prioritise the things i care most about which includes this blog. In life its hard to forget the things which make you happy because you're stuck doing the things that you have to do even though it means that you may not necessarily want to which sucks but thats life. I hope one day to have a job i enjoy which enables me to travel the world and be myself. I've been thinking about possible job opportunities but right now there are so many options and i just hope that soon they can be narrowed down. But anyways enough about that and onto the brownies!
These brownies were inspired by tumblinbumblin cookie (not her full name) on instagram. She always posts the most delicious foods
and she just had me in the mood to make brownies. These brownies are less gooey than i usually make them however they are much healthier for you and i felt less guilty about eating the whole batch. I'm not even kidding i think i ate at least two thirds of the entire batch. My bad.
Plant based milk
1. Place half of the dark chocolate in a bowl and melt over bubbling hot water on the stove. Be careful not to scold yourself like i did.
2. Meanwhile mix the apple sauce, plant based milk and sugar in a bowl.
3. Pour the melted chocolate into the mix in step 2.
4. Sieve in the coconut flour and cocoa powder in the bowl.
5. Pour batter in a pot and bake in the oven until finished. (you'll know its ready via the fork test. Place a dry fork in the deepest part of the mixture and if it comes out clean its ready.
6. Put the finished brownies in the fridge for at least an hour.
7. Melt the other half of the dark chocolate before pouring over the baked brownies.
8. Decorate with nuts of toppings of your choice
I hope your brownies come out better than mine. In the future i'm going to post my less healthy brownies on the blog because i prefer them to these, but this is meant to be partially a health page thus my post shall contain health foods!