Monday 24 April 2017

Q/A. Veganism, how do you do it?




Hey guys i'm back. I've been thinking a lot lately as to why my recent posts aren't getting as much attention as my other posts and i noticed that i've spent a lot of time talking about recipes instead of talking about my vegan journey and answering questions for any of you guys who want to go vegan.

In this post you will be introduced to my fictional characters Alice and Keith who have a lot of questions about me going vegan.

"April 2014 i officially went vegan"


Alice : How did the transition go Debbie?

"Well Alice it wasn't too bad. I had been going vegan on and off since September 2013 making vegan recipes wherever i could so by the time i went vegan i knew what do eat and how to get my nutrients"


Alice : So does that mean you didn't go vegetarian first?

"No Alice i didn't"

Alice: I want to go vegan but i don't think i can jump straight in like you did

"That's okay Alice, start off slow firstly by decreasing the amount of meat from your diet and replacing dairy products with substitutes"

Keith: What about my gains? I need my protein and i don't want to loose weight otherwise i won't be able to get girls.
"Keith you can get protein from pretty much anything. Dark leafy greens and legumes such as lentils, beans and nuts. And besides its whats on the inside that counts, you shouldn't be focused on your looks that much"


Alice: Not that he has any

"Alice!"


Keith: Where's that ass at though?

"Keith!"


Alice: That reminds me how did you keep your booty after going vegan?


Keith:Yeh you've got a nice ass

"(Blush) Well guys, i haven't always had a booty, its not in my genes really. I go to the gym a lot and do a lot of hip thrust. But if you're eating a lot of good fats you will maintain a good weight which is key for a great physique"

Alice: How do i get good fats?

"By eating Avocado's, nuts, dairy free milk, nut butters (i,e peanut butter) and dark chocolate)

Keith: But Alice is lazy she doesn't like spending time at the gym.
Alice: You don't need to speak for me
"You could work out at home, its really easy to get into shape using your own body weight, there are a lot of youtube videos out there for it. My personal favourite is Julian Micheals Kickbox cardio workout"

Alice: Thanks

Keith: Any time toots

"I think she was talking to me"


Alice: I was.


Keith: Sure (Winks)
"Yeah so i think that's a wrap guys. Feel free to submit your questions and i am always here to provide you with some answers"


No comments:

Post a Comment